Austin, TX. Bucket List
Summer has just begun which means people want to relax more and enjoy themselves. A popular destination to do so is Austin, TX. This city offers many places for entertainment, dining, and more. Some of our favorites that we recommend visiting this summer are listed below!
- Austin’s Bat Bridge
Located on Ann W. Richards Congress Avenue Bridge are nearly 1.5 million bats making up the largest urban bat colony in the world. It’s free to attend and watch the bats fly out all at once when sunset approaches.
2. Barton Creek Greenbelt
This location has many entry places such as:
- Loop 360: 3755-B Capital of Texas Hwy, Austin, TX 78704
- Gus Fruh: 2642 Barton Hills Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Spyglass: 1599 Spyglass Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Twin Falls: 3900 Mopac Frontage Rd, Austin, TX 78746
- Trails End: 1710 Camp Craft Rd, Austin, TX 78746
- Homedale Access Point: 2010 Homedale Dr, Austin, TX 78704
- Violet Crown Trail at Zilker: 2212 William Barton Dr, Austin, TX 78746
It is most known for is hiking trails, swimming hole, mountain biking trail, rock climbing, and bird watching opportunities. It’s a great place to take the family out for some fun and to cool off.
3. Broken Spoke
Located on S. Lamar Boulevard, this place offers a variety of entertainment starting with country dancing, concerts, and food. It’s another place in Austin that is one of a kind and that your family would enjoy doing on a hot summer day.